TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Clearly the point would be lost on you..
People Seeking Info

Subject Clearly the point would be lost on you..

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on August 09, 2010 at 1:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 870 times.

In Reply To He wrote in proper English, so youre interrupting a serious posted by ZiNnYc on August 09, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Message Unlinke you, I don't feel the need to make a useless reply to just about every post. Do you ever make it through a day without insulting someone? I was not commenting on his proper english use but on the fact that he replied politly and clearly to the allegations against his company. I am also not fence walking, sorry that you can not see that. I am aware of the allegations against Z1 and their history of deleting posts, copying parts etc.. But I didn't get to see the pictures/links since they are deleted and for some reason I can't open the pdf's, so I CANT COMMENT ON WHAT I CANT SEE.

But I must congratulate you. You managed to take my whole post completly out of context. A bit of advise for you, try to see what other people are saying. Not simply taking your point of view and twisting others comments to fit it. If you do this you might actually be able to make a decent post that doesn't constantly insult poeple.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.